Wednesday, November 26, 2014

C4T #4 (Post 1 and 2)

I was assigned Darren Fix's blog Science Fix.

The first video of Darren's that I commented on was Melting Rates. He did an experiment about ice cubes melting on two different blocks. One would melt faster than the other.
I commented
I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed watching your video. It was very interesting. I found myself wondering why one would melt faster than the other. Thanks for sharing.




The second video of Darren's that I commented on was Floating Sinking Mystery. He did an experiment with two objects. They both had hooks in them and he had two bottles of water. He then placed one object in each bottle. The object on the left would sink while the one on the right would stay floating. He did several different experiments with these objects and then asked questions.
I commented
I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed your video. I bet this video engages your students and makes them want to figure out the solution. I like how you asked questions and gave time to allow the students to think about what you just asked. Again, great video.

No comments:

Post a Comment