Friday, November 21, 2014

C4K November Summary

Grayson's Blog
He talked about a game called free rice. As you answer the questions and get them right you can get free rice and donate it to people who need food. The game is for all subjects.
I commented:
Grayson,

I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post about the rice game. It seems fun. I like how you can work on your vocabulary while feeding the hungry. I will check this game out! Thank you!

Peter's Awesome Art Blog
He talked about the print making they had done in class.
I commented:
Peter,

My name is Jerica Baker. I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post about print making. It seems like you really enjoy doing it. I participated with print making in my class Thursday and I had fun! We did three different types of print making. I liked seeing the end product.

Laura's Blog
She talked about the first quarter coming to an end.
I commented:
Laura,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Great post! Great use of vocabulary words. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment