Friday, November 7, 2014

C4T #3 (Post 1 and 2)

I was assigned Allanah's Blog Life is not a race to be first finished.

The first post I responded to of Allanah's was, Adding Keyboards in iOS8. She talked about the different keyboards that could be added with the new update. She let her students pick a keyboard that best suit them.
I commented
Allanah,

I am a student in EDM310 from the University of South Alabama. Thanks for the post, I did not know that about iOS8. I think it is awesome that you let your students pick which keyboard they feel suits them and their needs.

The second post I responded to of Allanah's was, Easy Accents – Macrons- Google Doc Add On. She talked about how in Google Docs accents could be used. She talked about how someone she knew used the accents but Māori macrons were not included. So she took it upon herself to contact New Zealand and try to get them added to the accents. After a few hours it was added.
I commented
Allanah,

My name is Jerica Baker a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post. I think it is awesome that you were able to get an accent added just because you were determined.

Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment