Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4K October Summary

Jikerius's Blog
School Improvements
I commented:
Jikerius,
I am a college student from the University of South Alabama. You have some great ideas on how to improve your school. I enjoyed reading your post. My favorite idea you had was about the takeout for lunch. I myself love Chinese food and you are right nobody would go hungry if they got to eat what they wanted for lunch.

Xavier's Blog
Grandfather
I commented:
Hi Xavier,
I am a student from the University of South Alabama. It is interesting that your grandfather is from Puerto Rico. I like how you call your grandfather Welo. I call my grandfather Pop.

Aleigha M.'s Blog
Dot Day with Prk
I commented:
Aleigha,
My name is Jerica Baker. I am a student at The University of South Alabama. It sounds like you had a blast celebrating Dot Day. I celebrated Dot Day at school too.

Maysun's Blog
Reading about Michel Tuffery
I commented:
Maysun,
I am a student from the University of South Alabama. Great post! I love the drawing that you did! Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment