Tuesday, September 23, 2014

C4K Summary for September

I read Tyla-Marie's Blog. She made up a game called Dandy Shandy. She said the game is like "Piggy in the Middle" and "Dodge-ball".

I commented
Tyla-Marie,
I am a college student from the United States, I am taking a technology class at University at South Alabama. I enjoyed reading about the game you made up, it is very creative. I like how you incorporated dodge ball and "piggy in the middle". In the United States we call it monkey in the middle, it is the same game and has the same rules.
Dodgeball

I read Grayson's Blog. In his post he talked about what they did in art class to celebrate Dot Day. He described all the different art project they did in class to represent dots for Dot Day.

I commented
I am a college student attending the University of South Alabama. I have also celebrated Dot Day in my art class. I blew up a balloon and did a paper mache. Once the balloon was dry I added paint. I painted the balloon black with white stripes around it. The final product was a big dot, in honor of Dot Day.
Dot Day

I read Christina's Blog. In her post she provided different YouTube videos that she enjoyed, they were all about cats.

I commented
Christina,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in a technology class there. I enjoyed your blog post. I watched the videos that you provided in your blog post. I see that you like cats, is that your favorite animal? My favorite animal is an Owl!
White Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment